Thursday, November 09, 2006

NaBloPoMo

WooHoo! I've made it over a week now! I'm sure my family and other two readers are wondering if I'm sick or under some weird hex for posting nine days in a row now. Nope, I'm participating in NaBloPoMo, otherwise known as National Blog Posting month. Led by Fussy, hundreds of bloggers have embarked on a quest to make a post every day this month. It's a spinoff from National Novel Writing Month, except for people with not so lofty goals. Anyway, it sounded like fun and would give me a chance to be a more active participant of the great blogosphere. So, here I am, nine days in and I'm realizing that it's going to start getting tough now. I hope I didn't underestimate my creativity and attention span. No matter, I just wanted give you a little advance notice if things start getting a little weird around here. Maybe the real me will finally come out. Scared yet...?

No comments: